I will Pay your way if i don't put 1000 people under you

From: HomeCash856627
Subject: I will Pay your way if i don't put 1000 people under you
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:10:36 -0500

FREE    FREE    FREE    FREE!!!

  IMAGINE 40,000 OF THESE MAKING YOU MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP!!

4000 REPS NEEDED WORLDWIDE

FREE ENTRY TILL FEB 28TH

CLICK HERE NOW FOR DETAILS

ACTUAL PICTURE OF THE "INTERNET KIOSK"

Stop being stubborn and go sign up right now...

Last Call For FREE Pre-POSITION "Don't you dare say I didn't give you a chance"

I will make this short and sweet... 1st e-mail to the refereveryone.com team netted over 500... the next e-mail brought in another 1000... I really expect this one to bring in over 5,000...

Guess what... if you stop thinking about it... and go to the site and get pre-positioned the next person after you will be making YOU money..

Guess what... after we e-mail the 55,000 refereveryone.com team again... we will e-mail out FIVE MILLION Business Opportunity Seekers...

do it now...

CLICK HERE

You received this email ONLY because we have had some sort of business transaction between each other  in the past 20 years...I may have even sold you FRUIT when I was in the produce business!

If you do not wish to receive any more mail from me..I understand..CLICK HERE and I will remove you from my database.

address@hidden address@hidden