Fwd:Affordable Life In.s Finally - Quote

From: Robbie Curran
Subject: Fwd:Affordable Life In.s Finally - Quote
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 14:16:45 -0600

'America`s new.est I.nsu`rance r.eferral network.
We offer t.erm Lif.e cov'erage at up to 7'0% off.
We s.urvey the top Lif.e In.sura.nce co.mpanies and pr.ovide the bes.t rat.es availab.le to'day.
Sm.okers may qua,lify for sp`ecial rates.

  • P.rovide a reli.able savin.gs plan for the futur.e
  • P.rovide a retir.ement in.come throughout old age.
  • P.rovide continuous flow of fund.s for the living spou.se
  • All.ocate in.come fun.d's for the children's educ'ation.
  • Provide cas.h and in.come needs on and immediately following dea'th such as un'paid bill.s and t.axes and other obligat.ions.
  • Pre.vent a family's sudden'ly drop.ping from its a.ccustomed standard of living after the d'eath of the breadwinner.
  • Suppl.ement' in.come when earning power is destroyed by 'illness _of_ accidents, such as covering medi'cal e.xpenses.

  • Get Your In.surance Q.uote Tod'ay

    orbit sociable orinoco dharma crosswalk bumblebee allan demarcate heresy polyploidy fredericks disgruntle reversible wellesley hansel nielson torrance calculate boletus amtrak cedilla campbell oilman admit exciton admix sore muscovite activate ventilate scathe deviant ecole

    If you do not wish to rece'ive these of`fers in the future,
    Go He're to un-list now

    disyllable quiver delphine despise gird downcast dreadnought p's incongruous brisk wilt curb solon pellet wightman wish concave ellen bald ancient penelope allison genetic read novosibirsk interdict apple chungking newspaperman passband rapprochement arthur tumble