Powerful 100% Automated System! can earn you 6 Figure Income Online!

From: jonelle arnold
Subject: Powerful 100% Automated System! can earn you 6 Figure Income Online!
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 01:05:16 -0500

Learn How To realize  "P R O F I T S"  of  100,000US Online this Year ..with
our easy to use automated system

A Business Based out of your home - This Automated Marketing System Does It
for YOU!

Earn 1000.00US per sale on "Auto-Pilot!"
Automated System To Make Cash Flow Online!

Our System does 98% of the  W O R K  for you! . . . . . .No more long
hours prospecting!

Join a company that is serious about your success.

Do you want time and freedom?

Start Making a Huge Income

Watch Our 6 Minute Video!

Take Action Today!

Go HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO!

http://x6.ik.greatpeoplesitem.com/q/
Above for more information or to un-subscribe or to see our address.

One day when he had locked himself in to avoid interruption while he
planned the electrical illumination of a gorgeous pasteboard palace, he
really became confused over the network of wires. He had a switchboard, to
be sure, where he could make and break connections as he chose; but the
wires had somehow become mixed, and he could not tell what combinations to
use to throw the power on to his miniature electric lights
So he experimented in a rather haphazard fashion, connecting this and that
wire blindly and by guesswork, in the hope that he would strike the right
combination