emacs sokoban

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: emacs sokoban
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 23:10:54 +0200

I wrote a little sokoban game for GNU Emacs.

It features color, host-wide high-score (well it's a low-score in
fact... ;-) ) and 50 levels (which are not by me, to be true).

It's fully customize able and new levels are easily added as they are
plain text files.  (You can play sokoban in virtually any buffer in
fact, in most cases it doesn't make too much sense, though...)

If you want to try it, the tarball of the first public release can be
found here:

  http://www.sha-bang.de/content/15_emacs/emacs-sokoban-0.14.1.tar.gz

Comments, new levels and hacks are highly welcome!

btw. it's GPLed of cause...

Have fun!
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde

"Unix was the first OS where you could carry the media and system
documentation around in a briefcase. This was fixed in BSD4.2."