wtf.el, version 1.1

From: Michael Olson
Subject: wtf.el, version 1.1
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 13:05:53 -0500

Here's version 1.1 of wtf.el.

I've added a few more terms and tried to clarify the legal status of
the acronyms that are included with the code.

After the first release of the code, I talked with one of the primary
contributors of these acronyms.  He told me that the intent was to put
these terms in the public domain, just like the "wtf" script that uses
them.

Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp
  /` |\ | | | IRC: mwolson on freenode.net: #hcoop, #muse, #PurdueLUG
 |_] | \| |_| Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net