Re: odf-mode.el

From: Andreas Roehler
Subject: Re: odf-mode.el
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 20:01:01 +0200

Bastien wrote:

> "John Sturdy" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Here is a very rudimentary major mode for handling Open
>> Document Format files.
>
> Thanks.  I think your mailer (G2) is wrapping lines, which
> makes source code not really readable.
>
> Can you send it again, and post it somewhere in emacswiki?
> <http://www.emacswiki.org>

;; here a quickly written tool to fix that kind of errors

(defun join-failing-text-lines ()
  "Quick tool to rearange splitted lines from .el-files "
  (interactive "*")
  (save-excursion
    (goto-char (point-min))
    (while (re-search-forward "^\\([A-Za-zäöüÄÖÜß]+\\).+$" nil t
1)
      (beginning-of-line)
      (if (y-or-n-p "Join lines?")
          (join-line)