[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:12:08 +0900
The 14th release of EasyPG is available from http://www.easypg.org.
EasyPG is an all-in-one GnuPG interface for Emacs. EasyPG consists of
two parts: EasyPG Assistant and EasyPG Library.
* EasyPG Assistant is a set of convenient tools to use GnuPG from Emacs,
- Keyring browser.
- Cryptographic operations on regions.
- Cryptographic operations on files.
- Dired integration.
- mail-mode integration.
- Encryption/decryption of *.gpg files.
* EasyPG Library is a sort of an elisp port of GPGME, a wrapper library
which provides API to access some of the GnuPG functions.
* Major changes in 0.0.14
** epa-file can handle remote files over Tramp.
** Workaround for a face initialization bug of GNU Emacs.
** Follow the face naming convention of GNU Emacs.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- EasyPG 0.0.14,
Daiki Ueno <=