[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:09:46 +0100
Gnus/5.11 (Gnus v5.11) Emacs/22.1 (gnu/linux)
>>>>> "SA" == Stefan Arentz <address@hidden> writes:
>> now now, errors are always acceptable, at least on first blush; they
>> remind us that trees must be grown, not painted in worst rush. true, you
>> can "cultivate" by burning both bush and weed, cursing the natural
>> outcome of random sampling of seed, but finer-grained pruning, later,
>> will help in the longer term: one culls belatedly to obliquely gain
>> stronger germ.
SA> Thanks. That is a little more encouraging :-)
Xavier could have been a bit more gentle about things, but I think that you've
missed his point.
It wasn't the code not working, but the idea to put a svn link in; you should
distribute source here, this is what the newsgroup is for. I think that it's
cut and paste that's the problem. A text attachment might work better.
Thanks for submitting the code anyway!
- uuid.pl, Stefan Arentz, 2008/04/12
- Re: uuid.pl, Leo, 2008/04/12
- Re: uuid.pl, Thien-Thi Nguyen, 2008/04/12
- Re: uuid.pl, Ulrich Mueller, 2008/04/13
- Re: uuid.pl, Stefan Arentz, 2008/04/13
- Message not available
- Re: uuid.pl, Stefan Arentz, 2008/04/14
- Re: uuid.pl,
Phillip Lord <=
- Re: uuid.pl, Xavier Maillard, 2008/04/15