rw-acronyms.el v0.5 (was: rw-acronyms.el v0.4)

From: Ralf Wachinger
Subject: rw-acronyms.el v0.5 (was: rw-acronyms.el v0.4)
Date: 08 Apr 2009 18:13:41 GMT

* Ralf Wachinger wrote:

rw-acronyms.el is an interface between acronym files and Emacs/Gnus. It
can parse plain text acronym files and show the explanations/definitions
for acronyms that are included in acronym files.

This is the fifth version (v0.5). I have extended the code for parsing
complexer acronyms and abbreviations. It's all explained in the
comprehensive commentary section in the attached file rw-acronyms.el

The parsing code is somewhat experimental yet, but it's another step to
v1.0. Furthermore, I've made decisions on a few issues in the to-do
list, that is not to follow up them.