[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sat, 25 Jul 2009 20:31:13 -0400
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
espresso-mode 9 is out. It is a bugfix release that includes Emacs 23
compatibility and a fix for a minor parsing issue involving single-
character regular expressions.
You can find it at http://www.nongnu.org/espresso/
* Good performance editing even very large files
* Support for cc-mode's smart comment wrapping and indentation
* Full suite of movement commands, including beginning-of-defun,
end-of-defun, and so on. This feature allows commands like narrow-to-
defun work correctly.
being a prototype-based language, has no “classes” per se, but there
are constructions that have the same conceptual meaning. espresso-mode
* Hierarchical imenu support using the aforementioned class
definition recognition with support for classes, methods, top-level
functions and nested classes.
* Robust fontification of regular expression literals
features, making espresso-mode useful for editing Mozilla chrome.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Darwin)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- espresso-mode 9,
Daniel Colascione <=