updated CC mode support for PHP, JavaScript, C# support

From: Dave Love
Subject: updated CC mode support for PHP, JavaScript, C# support
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 14:46:01 +0100

Here's an update of support for PHP, JavaScript, and C# with CC mode.  I
previously provided a patch, which was awkward to use, especially given
the structure of CC mode, and was rejected as a contribution anyway.
I've managed to convert it into an add-on which derives from CC mode,
which I couldn't make work originally, but I haven't done much other
than re-packaging it.

This doesn't suffer from some problems people complain about with other
JavaScript and PHP modes, but could use attention from people more
interested in these languages.  It's still somewhat inconvenient to
build, but see the reference to a compiled version in the commentary.