Ambit Energy

From: Sk Rahman
Subject: Ambit Energy
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:04:58 -0000

Dear Guys,
       welcome to our http://lignelle.ambitenergy.biz/ websites! There
are a source of ambit energy & a proven path to financial freedom. I
don’t think there is any need to waste your valuable time by sign-up
others websites when you can easily available the services of ambit
energy for financial freedom from where you can change your life by
our website. Hence, I invite you to visit & sign-up to
http://lignelle.ambitenergy.biz/
to get ambit energy for financial freedom. Please accept my request as
like my friend! May you live long with happiness by financial freedom!
All the best! Thank you.

N.B: If you want to know details, please visit our sites & watch video!