Are you bugged? Log it

From: chipschap
Subject: Are you bugged? Log it
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 13:34:12 -0800 (PST)

Here is a silly little item that I nevertheless find useful. If I try to work
at home I'm constantly interrupted. I wanted to quantify this, so I load this
code at startup:

(defun bugger ()
  "Log interruptions"
  (interactive)
  (with-temp-buffer
    (insert (concat (current-time-string) "\n"))
    (append-to-file (point-min) (point-max) "~/.buggers")
    (message "Logged.")
  )
)

I tie it to a key (global-set-key (kbd "<f9>")) so that logging an interruption
is just a single keystroke that doesn't disturb anything on screen (for fully
silent operation comment out the "Logged" message).

Do I get interrupted as much as I think, or is it mostly psychological? The
answer's in the .buggers file :)