I've released the 0.0.3.1 version of org-trello in marmalade.
- installation through emacs 24's package repository (marmalade, melpa)
- setup routine to install key and token relative to trello (once)
- setup routine to attach an org-mode file to a trello board (once per org-mode file)
- synchronize entity (card/checklist/items) partially or completely
- synchronize deletion of entity from org-mode buffer and on the trello board
- synchronize full org-mode file to a trello board
- synchronize a full trello board to an org-mode file
- create a board directly from an org-mode file
For more informations, here are some links:
Any feedback (comments, pull requests, etc...) is welcome.