[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 10 Jun 2014 21:03:21 +0100
Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/24.3 (gnu/linux)
m-buffer v0.3 is now available.
m-buffer provides a set of list-orientated functions for operating over
the contents of Emacs buffers. Functions are generally purish: i.e. they may
change the state of one buffer by side-effect, but should not affect point,
current buffer, match data or so forth. Generally, markers are preferred over
point locations so that it is possible, for example, to search for regexp
matches and then replace them all without the early replacement invalidating
the location of the later ones.
- Various functions for colourising/adding faces
- Documentation improvements.
- m-buffer-nil-markers has been depluralised to m-buffer-nil-marker
- m-buffer-replace-match now returns start end markers
- m-buffer-clone-markers added.
This is an early release. The API is not guaranteed to be stable yet.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- m-buffer 0.3,
Phillip Lord <=