[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[GNU ELPA] Transient version 0.3.4
[GNU ELPA] Transient version 0.3.4
Tue, 25 May 2021 17:03:02 -0400
Version 0.3.4 of package Transient has just been released in GNU ELPA.
You can now find it in M-x package-list RET.
Transient describes itself as:
More at https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/transient.html
# -*- mode: org -*-
* v0.3.3 2021-05-24
- Add SPDX-License-Identifier library header. 7d3d8d79
* v0.3.2 2021-04-20
- Fix an error message. c145229a
* v0.3.1 2021-04-19
- Changed ~transient-prefix~'s ~suffix-description~ slot to be initially
unbound, as was always intended. c28b8a4
- Added new functions ~transient-read-file~ and
* v0.3.0 2021-02-21
- Add a temporary kludge to prevent a transient from being invoked
while the minibuffer is active. A future release will enable
this again, once we are sure that cannot cause Emacs to enter an
inconsistent state, that causes most events to be ignored. #112
- Improved the backtrace that is shown when a fatal error occured in a
critical context. This involved some back and forth. See commits
mentioning the "emergency exit".
- Added support for defining a per-prefix fallback suffix description
function, which is used for suffixes that do not explicitly provide
a description. The new ~suffix-description~ slot is used to specify
that function. The new ~transient-command-summary-or-name~ function
is useful, not just as an example. 8b22b52b
- Added ~transient-arg-value~, which can be used to extract the values
of individual arguments in the output of ~transient-args~. d76f73f8
- Added support for using variables in group and suffix definitions
of a prefix. Such indirect specifications are resolved when the
transient prefix is being defined. #101
- No longer bind ~M-<key>~ to any common suffix commands; freeing this
namespace for a variety of uses in individual transient. A few
existing bindings had to be changed because of this. 990eb0a2
- Added ~transient-suffixes~ function, which is useful when
~transient-args~ is not sufficient because one needs the suffix
objects, not just their values. #98
- Added ~init-value~ slot for infix and prefix objects. If this value
bound then it is called with the object as only argument instead of
the primary ~transient-init-value~ method of the object class. #96,
- Added ~unsavable~ slot for infix objects. If this is non-nil, then
the value of the infix is removed from the prefix value before
saving, setting and adding to history. #96
- Added support for right padding the keys of all suffixes in a group.
This is controlled using the new ~pad-keys~ slot of group objects.
- Added support for delaying setup of the suffixes of a prefix until
that is invoked. Also added support for using unnamed functions as
suffix commands. Taken together these changes make it possible to
dynamically create the list of suffixed. See the ~notmuch-transient~
package for two examples: ~notmuch-search-transient~ and
~notmuch-tag-transient~. f2252d53, a3e53633
- Added the infix class ~transient-lisp-variable~. 2d8ceff4
- Added ~transient-infix-read~, which allows arbitrary commands to read
a value the same way as would the infix command that is provided as
an argument to this function. 73694be4
- Added support for coloring suffixes in a Hydra-like fashion.
To enable this, customize option ~transient-semantic-coloring~.
- Added support for disabling and dimming suffix commands that are
currently not suitable, instead of completely hidding them. #80
- Autoload functions that serve a purpose similar to that of
- Consistently use ~transient-~ as the prefix of all symbols.
The old names remain available as obsolete aliases. dd0c44cb
- Added support for scrolling the transient popup buffer using the
scroll bar. #84
- Various bug fixes.
48238bf5 Allow invoking arbitrary prefixes as non-suffixes
d85eb790 transient-read-directory: Pass read value through file-local-name
f086cb62 transient--insert-suffix: Allow same key with different predicates
d555d260 transient-format-description(lisp-variable): Return string
0d79ccfa transient--parse-suffix: D...
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [GNU ELPA] Transient version 0.3.4,
ELPA update <=