[GNU-linux-libre] Re: Freedom issues with non-free firmware in external

From: Rubén Rodríguez Pérez
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Re: Freedom issues with non-free firmware in external files
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 12:51:20 +0200

El vie, 14-08-2009 a las 22:30 -0400, Richard Stallman escribió:
> Lest people get the wrong idea, I should point out that the FSF
> is not considering a change in its criteria for free distros.
> The discussions now occurring on certain lists include a lot of
> misunderstanding about what these criteria are and what they mean.
> I have not seen any reason to reconsider the decision.

My apologies if someone get that idea from my words. I don't think the
criteria should be changed either, but it might need some clarification.
I hope you can help us with that.

Note for the list users: rms is not subscribed to the list, so remember
to CC your messages to him (or better, use "reply all").