Re: [GNU-linux-libre] A call to free software, and its users

From: Diego Saravia
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] A call to free software, and its users
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 02:46:47 +0200

*do you include wget in your distribution?

if so, you are encourgaging users to download propietary software, blame you

*do you include gnash in your distribution?

you are encouraging users to download flash videos, and so encouraging
producres to use propietary software, an all of them propietary
formats, blame you

*do you distribute propietary images, or images with trademarks?

you are encouraging people to enjoy them, blame you

We live in a connected world

--
Diego Saravia
address@hidden