[GNU-linux-libre] free thunderbird.js

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] free thunderbird.js
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 18:50:38 -0500

> In gNewSense, Thunderbird was stopped from recommending non-free
> extensions and themes by modifying /etc/thunderbird/pref/thunderbird.js.

Sam -- that's great.
Can you give a url to that file?  Seems like something we should have on
the Software_blacklist page.

If it would be helpful to have an "upstream" place for it, we could
certainly add it to the gnuzilla source tree (and/or icecat package,
even though it's not about icecat), even if we don't bother to make a
new free-thunderbird package.

Whatever is best for everyone ...

Thanks,
Karl