[GNU-linux-libre] OpenOffice.org extensions

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] OpenOffice.org extensions
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 11:52:56 +0200

Hi,

The FSF has announced that they'll be making a list of free software only extensions for OpenOffice.org [1]. This means that our version(s) of it should point to that location by default (from Tools -> Extension Manager -> Get more extensions here...). Does anyone have a patch for this yet?

The FSF asks to email the Community Council. I'm going to do that today and I'm going to include a request for a patch, but I doubt that we'll get anything from that.

[1] http://www.fsf.org/news/fsf-launches-free-software-extension-listing-for-openoffice.org

Regards,
Sam Geeraerts
gNewSense