Re: [GNU-linux-libre] more http://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=NONFSDG stu

From: Henry Jensen
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] more http://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=NONFSDG stuff
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 15:01:23 +0200

Hello,

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 12:06:59 +0930
Karl Goetz <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've started comparing gNewSense's two blacklists with the NONFSDG [1],

Where can I find gNewSense's Blacklist (aside from plain Bugreports)?
I have found http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/SuspectedNonFree. Is there
something else?

> * Under 'references', should we be including more then one?

I'm for it. On Security/Vulnerability lists like Bugtraq ot the CVE list
it is a good and common practice to reference more then one source, generally
bug reports.

And while we are at it, I would like to mention another blacklist here:
http://www.parabolagnulinux.org/docs/blacklist.txt from the "upcoming"
distro Parabola GNU/Linux.

> == Potential Additions ==

I have two more:

- psutils:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?30782. psutils-libre exists.[1]

- ttf-thai, in Debian based distros the name is ttf-thai-tlwg,
contains non-free fonts. thaifonts-scalable-libre exists.[2]

Kind regards,

Henry

[1] http://www.connochaetos.org/misc/psutils-libre-1.17.tar.gz
[2] http://www.connochaetos.org/misc/thaifonts-scalable-libre-0.4.14.tar.gz