Re: [GNU-linux-libre] more http://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=NONFSDG stu

From: Santiago Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] more http://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=NONFSDG stuff
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 19:54:57 +0200

I think there are two types of recommended fixes, ones that are just recomendations, and true fixes made upstream and  that eliminates any license problems.

IMHO, we must remark software that was corrected upstream, indicating from wich versions is fully free so there is no doubt.

As rms says, pencils have rubber.

/santi