Re: [GNU-linux-libre] more http://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=NONFSDG stu

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] more http://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=NONFSDG stuff
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 21:08:55 +0200

Karl Goetz wrote:
On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 20:20:56 +0200
Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:

Karl Goetz wrote:
Added everything that was on the list, except where noted below.

* Added chromium-browser, please add references/etc as available.
Was this discussed on the list? I remember an issue about not all

I can't find an actual discussion now i search the archives. [1] is all
there is - me a few days ago. Other then that there is some old
discussion [2].
If no ones had time to check for a reference before i have time tonight
i'll try and find some references then. (there was lots of discussion
on debian-devel and in the chromium-browser itp, fwiw).

I didn't find discussion from Debian, but I did find a relevant bug report [1] in the Chromium issue tracker. It seems like there's some effort going on in getting this fixed. I don't know if that's the only thing we should look out for.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=28291