Re: [GNU-linux-libre] more http://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=NONFSDG stu

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] more http://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=NONFSDG stuff
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 15:15:21 +0200

Karl Goetz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 13:08:51 +0200
Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:
Indeed. I think the heading should be the software name (e.g.
Mac-on-Linux emulator) and then a "Packages" field can list the
package name(s) in the distros (e.g. mol).

hm,
not a bad thought. if someone wants to update the template it sounds
like a good way forward.

I added an (optional) field for source package names to the template and filled it with source packages relevant to gNewSense for every entry on the page. Feel free to add your own. It's not an exact science, as is evident from the wildcards I used for Linux, but it should help distro maintainers set up a blacklist without too much effort (e.g. wget page?action=raw | grep PN= | ...).

I'll update the headings later.