Re: [GNU-linux-libre] libreoffice

From: Tlamaki GNU/Linux
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] libreoffice
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 06:01:20 -0500

> just a thought. should we recommend libreoffice as the 'fix' for the
> proprietary stuff in openoffice? if it has the affecgted code, we
> should let them know :)
> kk

The problem is very similar to Firefox. Beyond its brand ... The problem
is the nonfree add-ons. I hope that the strategies of Oracle does not mark
the road. I'm not an expert to interpret Oracle operations to free
software. The important thing is to keep your eyes alert. Recommend
LibreOffice is free will. :-)

--
Jose Luis M Moreno
A tlamaki (libre) developer.