[GNU-linux-libre] IRC Channel?

From: Nicolás Reynolds
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] IRC Channel?
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 16:32:34 -0300

Hi all,
What do you think on this?

samgee: fauno, iirc, when gnu-linux-libre started it was said that
        #gnewsense-dev would be the IRC channel "for now", but I believe
        it was never used for that and none of the other distro people
        hang out there.
 fauno: samgee: should we create one?
samgee: fauno, dunno, maybe ##distros can serve that purpose too. It's
        supposed to be the inter-distro channel, but it's been all silent
        since I joined somewhere in summer, iirc.
samgee: If nobody's using it anyway, we might as well hijack it for
        inter-free-distro talk. :)
 fauno: channel hijacking \o/
 fauno: samgee: i'll send a mail to the list
samgee: ok
 fauno: samgee: should i paste this snip of log?
samgee: Fine by me.

--
Salud!
Nicolás Reynolds,