Re: [GNU-linux-libre] LibreWRT free distro?

From: Jaromil
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] LibreWRT free distro?
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:26:07 +0100

On Mon, 05 Mar 2012, Karl Berry wrote:
> Comments, considerations, thoughts?

considering we do really need a *WRT that is libre, this is a +1 for
me too: hopefully the publicity to them will vehicle more activity and
enthusiasm on the dev side.

I personally need a libre WRT for the distribution of free software
I'm writing and made to run on *WRT like platforms. Actually, I hope
libreWRT will also support the raspberry pi somehow, once that hits
our desks...

ciao

--
jaromil,  dyne.org developer,  http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39