Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [Dev] virtualenvs offer non-free way a libre solut

From: Aurélien
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [Dev] virtualenvs offer non-free way a libre solution?
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 21:13:17 +0200

After discussing in #Parabola about find some more K.I.S.S. ways
here is a possible solution.

mtjm suggest to write a script to mirror PyPI without non-FSDG
packages

After a search in this way it seems that we can build our own pypi for
all using a solution like this

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/mypypi

Since we are all concerned by that point, maybe the best shoud to have a
gnu-pypi for everyone.

--
aurelien

P.S.: Anyone knows where it's possible to buy a GNU baseball caps?