[GNU-linux-libre] help with hosting and testing, Lunar GNU+Linux

From: Marcos G.
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] help with hosting and testing, Lunar GNU+Linux
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 23:31:18 -0300

Hi

I started Musix GNU+Linux 8 or 9 years ago, we did it fine and we are still on
the road.

But, today, I am writing this mail for another reason: the Argentine "Conectar
Igualdad";
3,500,000 notebooks distributed with Windows and GNU/Linux, first with Rxart
GNU/Linux, then
Ubuntu and Mint, and finally the state created a distro itself, called Huayra .

Huayra is no more than a privatized Debian with 30 non-free packages and other
things, cosmetics
and programs (assistants) to help newbies.

Then I remastered (a must) this distro removing all proprietary software.

Anyone would like to donate us FTP space to upload the ISO that weighs 2.6 GB?
Then we would
climb the sources,

...and we need TESTING (in fact, it would be nice to be 100% sure that there is
no propietary
software still on the distro (we called it "Lunar GNU+Linux")).

I want you to be aware that it is a massive plan for adoption of free software
in the education
of a country, perhaps the bigger plan that has been done so far. So it is
important that students
and teachers have a 100% free alternative to huayra.

Thanks in advance

--
                   Marcos Guglielmetti
                            ▲