Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Endorsed distro review for LibreCMC

From: bob
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Endorsed distro review for LibreCMC
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 04:44:02 -0400

Sorry for chiming in this thread so late.

I have read most of the previous responses and have done the following as a result:

* RM'ed the $SRC_ROOT/docs directory. New clean documentation will be written soon.
* tools/b43-tools has now been removed
* libreCMC now has a mailing list(s) at : https://lists.librecmc.org
* libreCMC bugs can be filed at : http://bugs.librecmc.org

Project issues / logistics
* Our DNS stuff is now squared away.
* Release schedule is up in the air (6mo - 1 year w/ rolling releases)

I'd like to thank everyone for the input that has been given thus far. If any more issues are uncovered, please feel free to share them (or report them using the bug
tracker).

Thanks,
--
Robert Call (Bob)