[GNU-linux-libre] [Urgent] Final check on LibreCMC before making it an e

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] [Urgent] Final check on LibreCMC before making it an endorsed distro
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:31:19 -0400

Thank you everyone who helped in the initial check of LibreCMC, especially those who discovered issues with u-boot.

As far as I can tell, LibreCMC has done a good job of fixing all of the nonfree bugs. Also, LibreCMC has now added versioned releases and corresponding source snapshots for releases (previously it was difficult to determine the corresponding source to a particular build), as well as polished up its site.

I would like to now add it to the endorsed distros list.

**BUT**, before I do that, I am hoping everyone who has the time could help me do one last check to make sure that there are no problems or concerns.

If you do look things over and think that it looks like it should be added to the list, then please let me know that, too. :-)

Josh
--
Joshua Gay
Licensing & Compliance Manager  <http://www.fsf.org/licensing>