[GNU-linux-libre] Nonfree Unicode files

From: ag ag01
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Nonfree Unicode files
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 04:43:53 -0400

Unicode, Inc. hereby grants the right to freely use the information supplied in
this file in the creation of products supporting the Unicode Standard, and to
make copies of this file in any form for internal or external distribution as
long as this notice remains attached.

That is the copyright for several Unicode files. I previously mentioned map-*
files in font-util that have this copyright and I recently found that some
files in LLVM have this copyright notice. The file lib/support/ConvertUTF.c has
this copyright notice. Above that copyright notice it says that it is
distributed under the terms of in LICENSE.TXT. There is no LICENSE.TXT in that
directory, although the one in the top directory is a free license. It seems
quite a few files made by Unicode use this license.