Re: [GNU-linux-libre] MAME

From: Felipe Sanches
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] MAME
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 19:24:20 -0300

yes. I already provided examples. Try to re-read this whole thread. Or
at least the message that says:

"That's not entirely true.

MAME has got drivers for open hardware systems which run fully free
firmware (even though their emulation is not yet working perfectly).
Some examples that I can remember right now are:

* The Makerbot Replicator 1 3d printer and other RAMBO-based 3d
printers running Sailfish and/or RepetierFW
* The Uzebox DIY game console (and its full library of free software
8-bit games)
* There may be more, but these are the ones that I quickly remembered
right now."