Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review PureOS ISO

From: Zlatan Todoric
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review PureOS ISO
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 01:43:59 +0100

Hi all (again),

we are restarting the process of getting PureOS as FSF endorsed OS. We
built new infrastructure and released alpha 2 image publicly so we want
to march together on this road with you and see the final release of
PureOS 3.0 as FSF endorsement of PureOS.

Image available for download: https://puri.sm/pureos/download/

Repo location and it's source code: http://repo.puri.sm/pureos/

New infra brings few things that might (should matter) to community:

Bug tracker: https://tracker.puri.sm/maniphest/

Wiki (we could use interested parties here :) ): https://tracker.puri.sm/w/

Code hosting: although it is mostly here https://github.com/purism and
on other parts of github, we plan to move most (probably all) or mirror
at least to https://tracker.puri.sm/diffusion/

Compared to last time - I appreciate all suggestions and hopefully you
can use our bugtracker for submitting bugs (or even code/pull requests)
and hopefully we can avoid bashing and bad language. We really want to
do this properly and be welcomed into GNU family.

Thanks all and let the work begin,