Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review PureOS ISO

From: Ivan Zaigralin
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review PureOS ISO
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2016 11:21:21 -0800

For all the criticism I leveled against Icecat in the last year, I am in fact
using it as my primary browser, and we include it in FreeSlack as the Firefox
replacement. It is not perfect, but is certainly is a viable solution, for
users as well as for distro maintainers.

Nice to hear others are coming along... I really want to start experimenting
with providing light-weight, and especially javascript-free options.