Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1262331] (inactive Linux distributions)

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1262331] (inactive Linux distributions)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 18:36:02 -0300

On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 11:29:52 -0500
"Therese Godefroy via RT" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks for your input.

No problem.

> Le Mer 24 Jan 2018 08:30:54, address@hidden a écrit :
>
> > I suggest changing the field title "Description" to "Brief
> > Description", if the intention is to read the full description from
> > website project.
>
> Done.
>
> > Also, to keep more uniform the links for the project websites, it
> > would be good if starts with 'www.' for the links that do not have
> > it.
>
> I checked all the links. They all correspond to the URL you actually
> get. Several of them don't have www. The only one I changed is
> https://dragora.org -->
> https://dragora.org/repo.fsl/doc/trunk/www/index.md (but the
> redirection is automatic anyway). I also changed http to https when
> https did work.

Please do not do that, linking to the full address.. because the current
website is running under Fossil[1], and we migrate the project to Git
(again) under Savannah[2][3], the migration to a new website is pending,
I have to plans to make a new one soon.

[1] http://fossil-scm.org
[2] http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/dragora.git/
[3] http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/dragora/olddragora.git/

> There is a problem with http://www.ututo.org/. The request is
> apparently rewritten to HTTPS, then fails because the certificate is
> invalid (I am using Abrowser _without_ HTTPS-everywhere). Connection
> is still possible with a more permissive browser (NetSurf), after
> accepting the certificate. Judging from the error message, it seems
> that Ututo is hosted by Trisquel.

You can try to contact with Diego Saravia:
address@hidden dot com