Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Application Manager request for evaluating Hyperbo

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Application Manager request for evaluating Hyperbola
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 11:23:28 -0400

On 05/12/2018 10:17 AM, Benoît wrote:
> let me know if you
> want me to copy the comments here and for the future comments to put the
> details here instead of the template?

yes, i think it is for the benefit of all subscribers to watch the
progress that all information should be posted here before being
finalized in the checklist - for example, what files or ares were
reviewed and what were the findings - the idea of the checklist is very
much secondary and any information it contains to be very brief -
perhaps linking back to discussions here if need be

the idea is that the checklist and its notes would remain as a resource
for future readers only in cases where the distro still has issues that
remain to be resolved; because searching the mailing list is tedious -
but once a distro is accepted, there is probably little future interest
in the details of the review process