[GNU-linux-libre] Hyperbola: Other "Information for practical use" under

From: Benoît
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Hyperbola: Other "Information for practical use" under a free license
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 11:43:10 +0200

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 09:31:49AM +0100, Michael Dorrington wrote:
Because they are not under Free Culture licences, see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definition_of_Free_Cultural_Works

No need to re-go through the arguments, the FSF simple don't believe
that all their (or anyone else's) works should be under Free Culture
licences and it is isn't a requirement of the FSDG.  Ask the FSF if you
don't believe me.

M.