Re: FSF taking money from outsourcers

From: Snuffelluffogus
Subject: Re: FSF taking money from outsourcers
Date: 3 May 2004 08:20:06 -0700

> If you have a competitive system that will do better at providing what
> people want and need then you should work within this system to do
> so.

Multinational corporations have been around for hundreds of years,
proving what evil they can do. Early Amerinans knew about them and
the Boston Tea Party was after all a protest against a corporation.
Requalifying corporations as more efficient or more responsive to
investors completely ignores the hundreds of years of history
and the horrible track record of corporations.

> People will migrate to your system as they see the wonderful
> lives the people in it lead.

If you want to talk like a sales brochure, feel free, but you're
only fooling yourself.

> I don't think being a capitalist makes me an appologist for anyone or
> anything.  There are "evil" corporations, just as there are "good"
> ones.  Don't do business with the former.

Business people are all taught the same caustic principles
of exploitation, regardless of where they end up working. If you
want to believe the propaganda that this or that company is
more ethical than another, in virtually all cases there is evidence
to disprove the fantasy of corporate responsibility.

And the fact that they've set up the FSF to get gullible
kids and programmers to write software often for no money
is from their point of view an enormous gain against workers.