Re: Patents again

From: threeseas
Subject: Re: Patents again
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:35:57 GMT

Abdullah Ramazanoglu wrote:
begin  threeseas <timrueAT@mindspringDOT.com> dedi ki:

Abdullah Ramazanoglu wrote:

[snip - see thread]

you're just full of FUD.
go ahead and prove your case. Sneak some patented code in... take down FOSS.
but know that if you get caught, it backfires and you are held responsible for intentional deception, and libel for it.

Empty words, unsubstantiated confidence, reasonless claims...

Rightful concerns, expressed along with with a well detailed reasoning,
are not FUD. They're just concerns. But denying them without offering any
(counter)reason whatsoever, might well be called as Denying Unignorable
Hazards, or "DUH".

FUD...

unwilling to test the so called "rightful concerns, expressed along with a well detailed reasoning"?

Chicken?

Or just the typical good sounding but weightless FUD.....

Now we sound like kids,... I know you are but what am I?

na, na ne na na...

proof is in the ..... well proof...

Where is it?

I suggest you simply missed the point, theory and practical application are not the same thing.

You a have theory, thats all..... So test it, validate it.... or pretend denial is proof against the opposition of reality.

and hey, if you don't you'll never ever know what will happen.

Exactly where a FUD speller wants to be. DUH!!!