ATTENTION ZUNDEL.

From: ADAMU DIKE
Subject: ATTENTION ZUNDEL.
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:19:03 +0530

FROM THE CHAMBERS OF  BARRISTER ADAMU DIKE.
SUIT A FLAT 104 FEDERAL SECRETERIATE,
ABUJA - NIGERIA.
COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON
DEAR ZUNDEL,
I am BARRISTER ADAMU DIKE, an Attorney at law, I am the Personal
attorney to adeceased engineer JOHN  ZUNDEL,   who used to work with JULIUS
BERGER CONSTRUCTION COMPANY NIGERIA.On the 21st of April 2002, my client, his
wife and two children were
involved in a car accident along Kano - Sokoto express Road while arriving from
Easter Holiday to Warri Delta State. All occupant of the vehicle unfortunately
lost their lives, since then I have made
several enquiries to HIS Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives
this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts. I
am contacting you to assist
in transferring the money left behind by my client before they  get
claimed or declared unserviceable by his Bank where these huge deposit  were
lodged. Particularly, the GUANRANTY TRUST BANK PLC. were the deceased had an
Account valued to about USD11.3 Million has issued me a notice to provide the
next of kin or have the Account declared dormant and unserviceable within 1
month.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over two
years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the
deceased since you shared the same surname with him so that the proceed of his
Account valued at USD11.3 Million can be paid to you and
then you and I can share the money 50% to me and 50% to you.I have all
necessary legal document that can be used to backup any claim
we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see
this business successful. I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that Will protect you from any breach of the law.
Indicate
your firm interest by responding to this mail as soon as possible to enable
us beat the said time.Waiting for your urgent response.
THIS IS NO JUNK MAIL
Regards,
Barr.  Adamu Dike