Re: you're like monkeys in a cage

From: Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
Subject: Re: you're like monkeys in a cage
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 21:45:17 -0300

begin  In <1115040095.793381.276930@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, on
05/02/2005
   at 06:21 AM, yarmfelder@yahoo.com said:

>always screaming wild insults,

New to Usenet, aren't you? That sort of mildly critical dialog is
standard. They don't really have flames on Usenet. They think they do,
but that's only because they've never seen the real thing. Back in the
old days, before FIDO, when men were men and sheep were scared, there
were some real flames.

>like a bunch of chimps.

Sorry, tonto, but you're doing what you accuse us (TINU) of, only in
not nearly as erudite a fashion.

>Furthermore, I note a distinct difference in degree between the
>behavior of the monkeys in comp.os.linux.advocacy and in many other
>groups, where participants are much more civil,

ROTF,LMAO! Sorry, faygeleh, but you wouldn't know civil if it hit you
in the face.

I don't mind that your an ignorant, pretentious fool with delusions of
adequacy, but a don't care for hypocrisy. Call for civility of you
wish. Call people monkeys if you wish. When you do both, I can only
shake my head in disgust and add you to my twit list with the other
acephallic coprophages.

*PLONK*

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT  <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>

Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action.  I reserve the
right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.  Reply to
domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me.  Do not
reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org