gnu-misc-discuss, Heads-Up

From: Heads-Up
Subject: gnu-misc-discuss, Heads-Up
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 16:55:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello gnu-misc-discuss,

Just a quick "heads up."  Be sure to check this out.

Less than $100 to get started. In many cases, you will have made

a bonus-check before you actually spend-a-penny-.

We're only a few months old but our products are already included

in the 2005 Physician Desk Reference (PDR) guide.  Our products

are highly praised by those who suffer from cancer, diabetes,

depression, back pain, high blood pressure, allergies, etc, etc.

The website does not tell the whole story. Please put your

brief information there and we will send you more information.

http://tinyurl.com/e2cwk

6FigureIncomeInc

P.O.Box 570007

Flushing, NY 11357

ADV. eMail sent to gnu-misc-discuss  by account fortune77 using:
A1eBiz Solutions Inc., 241 Yolane Dr., Sugar Grove, IL 60554, USA

To cease further mailings, use either link below:

http://www.a1ebiz.com/cgi-bin/maxsponder/maxuseradmin.cgi?function=manualdelete3&email=gnu-misc-discuss@gnu.org&un=fortune77

http://www.A1eBiz.com/maxsponder/globalremove.html