Re:Payment within 24 hours.

From: Mrs Ngozi Okonji
Subject: Re:Payment within 24 hours.
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 15:57:55 +0000

ATTENTION:

           IMMEDIATE CONTRACTPAYMENT.CONTRACT#:MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009.
Sir,

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the federal
government of Nigeria.Your name and company was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding contractors who have not received their payments I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter Also note that from my record in my file your outstanding contract payment is us$18.7 Million Dollars(eighteen million seven hundred thousand united states dollars). Please re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in you record and also re-confirm to me the followings.
1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile.
3) Profession, age and marital status.

CALL MR.JOHN FRANCISE NOW ON 234-8063863420 ASK HIM
TO MOVE YOUR FILE TO MY OFFICE IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE
CAN TRANSFER YOUR MONEY WITHIN 24HOURS.

As soon as this informations are received, your payment will be made to you in a certified bank to bank from central bank of Nigeria and a copy of your payment slip will be given to you for you to take to your bank and confirm your money in your account. Send a copy to CBN Governor, Prof. Charles Soludo email: address@hidden
Regards,
Dr.Mrs Ngozi Okonji.
Hourable Minister for Finance
ATTENTION: ATTENTION:

           IMMEDIATE CONTRACTPAYMENT.CONTRACT#:MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009.
Sir,

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the federal
[...]

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the federal
[...]

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the federal
[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]