Re: poor windopes. Stop begging for cash after share price crash. Whooop

From: NoStop
Subject: Re: poor windopes. Stop begging for cash after share price crash. Whooop! Whoop! Whoop!
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 08:38:49 -0700

On Sunday 30 April 2006 03:49 pm, flatfish+++ had this to say in
comp.os.linux.advocacy:

> On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:15:04 +0000, 7 wrote:
>

> Do you realize what an idiot you look like "find and replacing" these
> posts?
> It makes you look like a real asshole and does nothing positive for your
> cause.
> Just food for thought.

Sorry we don't eat flatfish. They munch on shit at the very bottom of the
pond. Not good.

--
When Microsoft stops treating its customers as thieves, I might consider
running Windoze again. Of course, I wouldn't allow it to access the

View Some Common Linux Desktops ...
http://linclips.crocusplains.com/index.php