Re: GNU licenses

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GNU licenses
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:37:42 +0200 (CEST)

   Are you saying then that I CANNOT use the original code that was in
   the combined work in other original works that contain NOBODY
   else's code without also making those GPL as well?!

Sighs, it has been said by four people by now, me included: you retain
all the rights to your code!  Period, end of story, nothing more to
discuss.  Be it original, or deriviate, it is your code, you are the
copyright holder.  End of story.  You cannot incoperate another
persons copyrighted work without agreeing to the license of that work.
Period.  End of story.