Question reguarding GNU FDL license

From: me
Subject: Question reguarding GNU FDL license
Date: 13 Sep 2006 04:49:08 -0700

Okay, all these GNU licenses are a bit confusing as far as I'm
concerned. I think I've got a decent under standing of the GPL and LGPL
since I've used them, but my latest project will use the FDL. The
project is a "book" on ancient history, of which the specifics of
aren't important for this question. I plan to use Wikipedia articles
for some of the basic  background, thus it will be covered by the FDL,
and not one of the easier to understand Creative Commons licenses. The
license of Wikipedia is "Permission is granted to copy, distribute
and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free
Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by
the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, with no
Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover Texts.".

I plan to release the final work in and HTML format, and as PDFs and
possible other portable formats(for handhelds and such), and of course
to "source" files I used for the layout and editing of the PDF version.
I may even make a print version available through something like
Lulu.com, if for nothing more than to get my own personal hard copy. I
know for PDFs, paper copies, and other things not editable, you have to
make the sources available in a not proprietary format, and since I use
Scribus, that should be not problem. I have no problem releasing all my
work for free and was originally planning to use the CC Attribution
share alike license, so I'm not looking for loopholes or trying to rip
anybody off. I just mainly want to know how to comply with the license,
especially with PDF and paper versions. Do I just just put a copy of
the FDL in the appendixes along with a link to the source files and in
the front where the copyright notices are, just put the same FDL
copyright notice Wikipedia has? Is there anything else special I have
to do?