Re: GNU License, Again

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: GNU License, Again
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 20:27:27 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> writes:
>
> > David Kastrup wrote:

> >> You are confused.  Licenses apply to particular _copies_, not some
> >
> > Copyright licenses apply to work, idiot.
>
> Copyright arises from works, licenses (which require copyright) apply
> to copies.

Stop being an utter idiot. Think human brain. And why I'm not
surprised that in the GNU Republic copyleft licenses apply to human
brains ("copies"). Heck, what a wonderful concept... think of
destroying illegal copies. LOL.

regards,
alexander.

--
This message is brought to you courtesy of the Anti-GNU Imperium.