Re: Is the GPL all encompassing?

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Is the GPL all encompassing?
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:13:53 +0200

Hyman Rosen wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> > Are those works available to the general public to copy
>
> Of what relevance is that? I simply pointed out that the
> presence of even widespread violation is no indication
> that the rules being violated are invalid.

Would you agree that violation of rules imposed by public law
institutions (statutory) can NOT be equated to violation of "rules"
promulgated by "private agreement" intended to "substantially oust
public law institutions", Hyman?

"private agreement can substantially oust public law institutions"

regards,
alexander.

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm