Re: TomTom to contest Microsoft patent lawsuit ..

From: 7
Subject: Re: TomTom to contest Microsoft patent lawsuit ..
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 19:27:37 GMT

Doug Mentohl wrote:

> '"We reject the claim and will vigorously defend ourselves," TomTom
> spokesman Taco Titulaer said, adding that Microsoft sent a letter to
> TomTom's U.S. office informing it of the action'
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idINLQ40872620090226?rpc=44

The most vigorous way Tom Tom can defend itself is to eliminate support
for micoshaft products and ask the Open Source community to help it write
EXT2 drivers for all its products. And then freely distribute the sources
to help all the China, Korea and Taiwan manufacturers to eliminate
support for micoshaft products.

Micoshaft has turned to attacking its customers and supporters.
It won't stop here.
Now that google has risen to 75% value of Micoshaft Corporation,
and Micoshaft is sinking FAST, Micoshaft is under real threat of destruction
at the hands of competitors. So it lashes out at its customers
and supporters. Just drop support for micoshaft products from all your
range and start switching to Linux.

The stock market is asking Micoshaft to cut its workforce from 90,000
to 50,000 - meaning it should ditch its OS side of the business
and let it go open source.

There is no way to spin it out - because the OS division doesn't
generate enough money to feed all the developers in the crowded
OS market dominated Linux which has the majority share of server markets
and embedded markets.

http://www.livecdlist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com